Mockend lets you create fake online REST or GraphQL servers with random data in seconds. It can be used for things such as:
- Working without a completed backend
- Building demos or prototypes
- Teaching web development
- Providing an API for interviews and take home assignment
- Setup Mockend (opens in a new tab) on GitHub.
mockend.yml(opens in a new tab) config file to your repo.
Note: there may be short delays on GitHub's side for setting up your plan. If you get an error, please retry later or contact us if it persists.
Your server will be available at:
- https://mockend.com/api/your_username_or_org/your_repo/posts (opens in a new tab) - REST API
- https://mockend.com/api/your_username_or_org/your_repo/graphql (opens in a new tab) - GraphQL API
Throughout the docs, you can also test our demo server:
- https://github.com/mockend/demo (opens in a new tab) - Demo config
- https://mockend.com/api/mockend/demo/posts (opens in a new tab) - Demo REST API
- https://mockend.com/api/mockend/demo/graphql (opens in a new tab) - Demo GraphQL API